Anyone remember these cool Addidas shoes?

mikesnowdon

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My trusty SPD shoes. Had 'em from new for almost 10 years now.

Does anyone recall what year they first came out? I got these after they had been around for a while. I allays wanted them and they came up at a good price in an end of season sale. They were used daily for commuting as well as Sunday's out in the woods. Reckon they've held up quite well :D

Still rate these among the coolest MTB s'pud shoes ever!!

You like?

EDIT: They've not seen use in the last 4 years though...Had no bike to clip into. Thieving bastards!

Attachments

• TOYS 056.jpg
    TOYS 056.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,475
Here are mine - similar in some ways, someone gave them to me and I just love them, best summer cycling shoes ever, well ventilated and comfy without socks, seem pretty indestructible too.

IMG_2479.jpg

i have the same as above ...fabulous shoes...although me last pair lost the soles due to bonding problems...differant model...red white and orange with a ratchet fastener type....

Canadian winters are a little too cold for the Adidas - for those -20 rides I have these:

18313shimano_xxl.jpg

It's like having your feet inside 2 small furry mammals...........or something.

Claret Badger":3vk880pu said:
My Adidas shoes from 1995 are still going strong :p

Adidas Garda? Something like that. My first cycling shoe. Used them with toe-clips until I got some Tioga Clipmans. Think I replaced these with multi-coloured Diadora Kava (?).

Back