Anyone know who made this?

I'm probably wrong, but it looks a little like the sort of stuff that Mike Burrows would fabricate. Having said that he didn't work with MTB that often.

I'm curious as to why the post has been chopped like that, is it for some kind of layback?

Are there any more pictures by any chance of the complete post (more out of curiosity!)

I'm probably wrong, but it looks a little like the sort of stuff that Mike Burrows would fabricate. Having said that he didn't work with MTB that often.

I'm curious as to why the post has been chopped like that, is it for some kind of layback?

Are there any more pictures by any chance of the complete post (more out of curiosity!)

Attachments

• IMG_7971.jpeg
    IMG_7971.jpeg
    795.9 KB · Views: 19
Besides the seat post, I really, really like that. The colour, the pull shock, the early Boxxers I used to dream about - but I’d be interested to see the position of the mech / chain tension in first gear 🤔

Besides the seat post, I really, really like that. The colour, the pull shock, the early Boxxers I used to dream about - but I’d be interested to see the position of the mech / chain tension in first gear 🤔
In first gear it’s basically a level rear mech 🤣

Back