Sorted Anyone have a flexstem for 1" headset?

Thanks. There's a bar/stem combo one on there just now, but it's a 1" quill for a 1-1/8 headset. Also in US and quite a sporty price - though less than some have been. There is a 1" headset version on there too but postage and import take it to £80, more than I can comfortably spend.

I have the above early flexstem if that’s what you’re looking for? It’s missing the cable hanger and bolt that secures it, but if you have spares for those the rest is in really good shape.

I have one also as shown above:
short length ,(?90mm)
cable hanger ,
red adjuster dial.
? yellow elastomer

£62 posted UK

If interested will add some images to show condition details etc. over weekend

I have the above early flexstem if that’s what you’re looking for? It’s missing the cable hanger and bolt that secures it, but if you have spares for those the rest is in really good shape.
Thanks - I was thinking of painting a stem to match the bike but that one looks too nice to do that.
I have another way of doing the cable stop so that's not a problem. How much would you want for this one?

I have one also as shown above:
short length ,(?90mm)
cable hanger ,
red adjuster dial.
? yellow elastomer

£62 posted UK

If interested will add some images to show condition details etc. over weekend
Is this one a steel quill too? £62 is a bit higher than I was hoping for, because I'm not too bothered about condition.

Thanks - I was thinking of painting a stem to match the bike but that one looks too nice to do that.
I have another way of doing the cable stop so that's not a problem. How much would you want for this one?

No problem, £20 plus post would be fine if that works for you.

Back