Any RetroKiwis out there?

hi hotbuns :)

welcome mate, i'm based in jville, been here since 2006 and loving it...you'll know all about trademe no doubt for all the retro goodness bits. Funnily enough i sold my 96 hei hei to fund our trip out, but now the proud owner of a Pace.

Few retrobikers in Wellington, been trying to organise a ride since 2007 but still no joy!

Hey, for you guys down chch, hope things are getting back on track after the quake...sending much welly love to ya..

GilM >> you're gonna love Rotavegas...are you bringing your RC100 out?

Rich

Hey Guys...

Just bumped this old thread up a few places!! I'm an ex-pat living in Wellington now and get out every two weeks around the Wellington region (current favourite is Polehill Reserve - pretty much on my door step).

I currently get out and about on my 2006 Kona Kula Primo, but have recently bought a 1996 Kona Fire Mountain which I am planning on doing up. I own a Raleigh Dyna Tech as well.. but it's in the UK and the cost of getting it out here is just too much to warrant it.

Any of you Kiwi's have a spare pair of Project 2's lying around... let me know... I'm keen!!

Happy to organise a ride if any others are...

Cheers

Back