Any recommendations for bike wall or floor stand?

Archangel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

I just bought me a new house and I should be able to get some of my bikes (especially Tinker Adroit) on display.
Does anyone know a good wall hanger "stand" or alternatively a nice floor stand? Any recommendations? And please remember, it's not meant for storage but for display purposes...

Thanks,
Kai

There's one on Ikeahackers made from Stoleman parts and some square tubing. I made one for about $60 (40 quid?). Looks pretty good in the kitchen (yeah, I'm single).

http://www.ikeahackers.net/2008/02/stolmen-bike-rack.html

not mine, but you get the idea.
bikerack_01.jpg

The Tortec wall mount is pretty good, I have one in my garage, I don't see why you couldn't use one in the house though.

Archangel":2isqhz2g said:
Hi guys,
I just bought me a new house and I should be able to get some of my bikes (especially Tinker Adroit) on display.
Does anyone know a good wall hanger "stand" or alternatively a nice floor stand? Any recommendations? And please remember, it's not meant for storage but for display purposes...
Thanks,
Kai

Sounds great, there are some good looking internal bike stands, that extend from floor to ceilling and hold two or three bikes.
I may have seen some like this in the Colorado Cyclist, Nashbar or Performance Cycles catalogs a while back?
Might try and find a picture later if work is quiet tonight!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back