Any Italian members able to help out a Brexited Brit?

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I’ve found a perfect saddle for a build (Lemond 1990 Giro D’Italia TVT92) but it’s on a website that only allows people with Italian phone numbers to register.

Any chance one of our lovely Italian members could reach out to the seller and see if the saddle is still available and either buy it for me or find out if they’ll sell it to a Brit? Obviously I will pay you upfront so you’re never out of pocket!

Here’s the ad;

Thanks all!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry can’t help with sorting that one, there is one that looks the same on eBay at the moment. Not as good condition but maybe could be almost the same with a small amount of work?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30577227...jBPcoA6Tqi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Thanks for that, I have my eye on that too! The big issue with these is when they get corrosion on the rivets or rails - once it sets in, it’s so hard to fix as if you polish it it all comes off and you’re back to silver. That Italian one just looks in great condition, matches the condition of my build nicely..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back