Any idea what this is guys?

Build it up, then take it down-hill....if you still have your fillings its not a Bromwich! lol

DaveH still has his i think, I'll get him to have a look at this thread. :)

It looks very similar to my Bromwich frame (which is also hanging in my garage waiting for some tlc) The stop for the brake cable looks different- mine is straight but the rest of the braze ons look the same. Almost all Bromwich frames were made to order and as such most differed in some way.
Mine was used as a hack bike by a mate that lived on a narrow boat and as a result the bottom bracket threads have rusted out and needs a repair.. :(
The whole thing needs shot blasting and re-painting - stuff i sadly don't have time for sadly. - the comment about loosing your fillings is about right - i used a flex stem on mine back in the day - still got it and most of the Shimano deore dx group (circa 1990) that went on it.

aha! i knew i was right, cheers tim :)

tell you what, id be tempted to buy your bromy, sort it out & stick one of xt groupsets on it!..

we really need to do a retroride someday. Have you seen my ridgeback bike pics??

Halfprice, could you post a pic of the frame to give me an idea of colours, graphics etc, so I can try and put it back to it's original state.

Cheers

Back