Antwack's KLEIN Pulse

Nice looking project. I like it.
The frame seems to be a "pulse comp" Trek era frame. The pre Trek pulses (and the Pulse IIs ) had internal cable routing.

About the "missing" canti hanger, you can buy seat clamps with integrated stops. Or use one of those stops that are attached to/by the seat clamp.
Google: cantilever hanger seat clamp

Thanks mate... do you know what year this frame is?

The thread title originally stated Pulse II but I realised I'd made a mistake so changed it to Pulse.

I've been looking for one of those seat clamps with the built in hanger but not found one yet in 36.4mm.

I'd say its 97 or 98, but I'm not too sure. 96 would have had bottle cage mounts underneath the lower tube. And in 99 there was no Pulse mentioned in the catalogue any more...

I'd say its 97 or 98, but I'm not too sure. 96 would have had bottle cage mounts underneath the lower tube. And in 99 there was no Pulse mentioned in the catalogue any more...
Thanks! I wasn’t sure if I was in the wrong section and should be in 1998+?

Me personally, I think it fits this part of the forum quite nicely. No rear sus. No disk brakes. No weirdly shaped frame tubing...

You could just get a headset press, not too expensive from ebay etc.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You could just get a headset press, not too expensive from ebay etc.

Thanks, I'll take a look!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’ve bought a cassette in the sale so I’ve now almost got everything I need to begin building except a 36.4 seat clamp that I’m struggling to find… oh, and pedals.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpeg
    IMG_0051.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 2
I was able to find the seat-clamp online.
image.jpg
Annoyingly it matches the blue of the handlebars I didn’t want to use as the one I do is a darker blue.

I was kindly given some pedals from @DuoTech which I’ve given a quick clean and a lick of paint.
IMG_1087.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1097.jpeg

Latest posts

Back