For Sale Antonin Magne Dural 'Avionic' 1959 frame randonneur (40mm tyres 700C) SOLD

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's a fair price for the condition it's in/parts etc. I know from brutal experience trying in vain to find French dimensions/threads for headset/bb/seat post/stem/bars. All different to British!

Parting out my Colnago Mexico... Thinking about it 😎

Hope it works out.

Battling with French stuff is a bonus / nightmare/ novelty / experience in the art.

IMHO it's all got to be worth it to venture. And this frameset is well well beyond worth it.

You won't even get that in France *FULL STOP* never mind at this asking price.

Been to see this, it's stunning. The finish on it is mirror like, and it's 100% possible to ride it as a vintage gravel bike/tourer. Ultimately too small for me, but can recommend it for a unique European project build.

SOLD

I might have another, bigger French Duralumin tourer for sale later in the year. It'll be a complete bike, with all 1950's Aluminium parts and accessories.

Back