And today I did......

I heard the snow was bad in Fife, all Midlothians got is sleet. Full on blizzard conditions sleet mind thats still going very strong but thankfully melting soon as it hits tarmac.
Wish I'd stayed in my bed.
Mind you as this threads about what you did today I..............
Built the MKIII nematode worm suction device, Dyson eat your heart out and did a wee tweak to my first ever homebuilt mtb wheel, a front one and it seems fine :shock:

velomaniac":37tgs1zz said:
I heard the snow was bad in Fife, all Midlothians got is sleet. Full on blizzard conditions sleet mind thats still going very strong but thankfully melting soon as it hits tarmac.
Wish I'd stayed in my bed.
Mind you as this threads about what you did today I..............
Built the MKIII nematode worm suction device, Dyson eat your heart out and did a wee tweak to my first ever homebuilt mtb wheel, a front one and it seems fine :shock:

Got this blizzard outside my window right now.
Quite a remarkable turn of weather we get these days. :?

Bloody bitter cold out there too.Anyone going cycling wrap up well and keep and extra jumper for the journey home :?

Nice Mark. dings don't look to bad at all, shock's a good un. Had a wee shot of mikee's up the Pentlands, rode really well.

26 miles on the road bike today. Windy and cold. I hate going up hills.

Today I cleaned piles of Pitmedden muck out of a once shiny bike. All that machining looks nice but I must have cleaned out a pound of mud out of various places.

Oh, I also used half a stick of loctite on my pivot bolts :)

was inspired by your sts yesterday mate
so dug mine out with a view to get it usable
P1040358.jpg

P1040356.jpg

getting there

Back