And today I did......

RobMac":161pln5o said:
Today I started in earnest on my S/S GT Kona with a twist of Orange :shock:

Sounds like a drink :LOL:

is that you putting all yer dented bike bits on the yin frame ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just bought a Lefty front wheel off eBay, it was still at 99p with less than 20 seconds to go and panic/must have mode kicked and I bid on it. :roll:
Then I noticed it's preferred pickup only. So hoping he responds to my request to post it.
Also noticed it's got 24 spokes and I don't know if it's a 4 or 6 hole for the disc. :oops:
Must pay more attention, FFS.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110788291280? ... 1423.l2649

Was cheap for a Lefty wheel though, hope the postage is not too much, suggested senditnow to seller.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RobMac":1tcp07tt said:
Today I started in earnest on my S/S GT Kona with a twist of Orange :shock:

Sounds like a drink :LOL:

almost forgot to ask , will you be fitting some exploding mavic's to this yin ? :LOL: :LOL:

old_coyote_pedaller":1oc8rlve said:
Just bought a Lefty front wheel off eBay, it was still at 99p with less than 20 seconds to go and panic/must have mode kicked and I bid on it. :roll:
Then I noticed it's preferred pickup only. So hoping he responds to my request to post it.
Also noticed it's got 24 spokes and I don't know if it's a 4 or 6 hole for the disc. :oops:
Must pay more attention, FFS.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110788291280? ... 1423.l2649

Was cheap for a Lefty wheel though, hope the postage is not too much, suggested senditnow to seller.

Fancy a bike with a lefty one day, uber cool looking can you fit them on non dales?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back