And today I did......

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":qda4g273 said:
Another day getting my score level up on MW3 online level 38 now :oops:

How is it :D
I meant to have a look on you tube but forgot.Im still coming to terms with how bad BF3 is :( I might warm to it but at present its infuriating not to know whats going on :LOL:
Stand up-> get shot
Lie down-> get shot
Run away->get shot
Run in a zigzag in a group of 20 other players-> get shot
I hide in the buses mostly :LOL:

Death Cab for Cutie were rather good tonight. Sair knees though, and its no like I'm jumping around like a maniac either.

dyna-ti":2v54o54p said:
Baron von Trumpen Bottom":2v54o54p said:
Another day getting my score level up on MW3 online level 38 now :oops:

How is it :D
I meant to have a look on you tube but forgot.Im still coming to terms with how bad BF3 is :( I might warm to it but at present its infuriating not to know whats going on :LOL:
Stand up-> get shot
Lie down-> get shot
Run away->get shot
Run in a zigzag in a group of 20 other players-> get shot
I hide in the buses mostly :LOL:

Its OK seem to be able to play game without getting my arse kicked as much as the other ones, Going to give BF3 a go at some point. Still get the odd camper though.

zigzag":2gq6wlyp said:
Death Cab for Cutie were rather good tonight. Sair knees though, and its no like I'm jumping around like a maniac either.

Was that at the O2 in Glasgow?.I passed on the bus and saw the crowd waiting to get in,looked like it was pretty mobbed
Good night i take it :D

Tazio":14peryea said:
Worked from 2pm to 3am. Friday was 2pm to 1pm. Tomorrow is 10am to 11pm.

I need a day off.

thats illegal WTD supposed to have 10 hrs between shifts i think

mikee":32c8ucjs said:
Tazio":32c8ucjs said:
Worked from 2pm to 3am. Friday was 2pm to 1pm. Tomorrow is 10am to 11pm.

I need a day off.

thats illegal WTD supposed to have 10 hrs between shifts i think

Eleven hours. Protests have already been made.

Right, off I go. With a happy smile.

dyna-ti":2itvbm5t said:
zigzag":2itvbm5t said:

Was that at the O2 in Glasgow?.I passed on the bus and saw the crowd waiting to get in,looked like it was pretty mobbed
Good night i take it :D
Aye good night Andy, one way or another been waiting 9 years to see them. That's the busiest I've seen the place, full of kids way too interested in how they look.

Back