And today I did......

you quite rightly should be ashamed after last sunday

mind you ,did a good job of washing me bike

Large marin pallisades i just bought turns out to be a medium 18" :x Idiots cant even measure a bike :roll:
OK mix though :? alcera hubs on ritchey vantage,stx rapidfire/windows,stx rear mech,marin bars/stem diatech H/S.Brakes are no name but work pretty well for street use :?
Cranks are ok but rings are goose'd chain/cassette for the bin.
Forks are RST 381sm [shrugs shoulders ]

Best bit is the Fi'zi:k nisene saddle :D and i suppose the wheels are OK too :?
Still im sure i could have done better for 80 quid :?
I'll put what i can on the santa cruz and at least thats something :?

Anybody want a nice conditioned 18" marin frame/forks :D SWOPS :D

zigzag":1b7n7e43 said:
loft insulation, part 2. Almost as much fun as part 1. Ideal job for double jointed small children.

Probably cheaper in the long run using felt like everyone else.

ZZ just get some blokes in to do it
under the govs grant scheme i got my loft done for £240
took them about 4 hrs
saves a lot of fannying about

Ach hard bit's done mikee, got one more layer of 170mm to do in the kitchen loft (not as tight as bathroom loft from today), and then I'll do under the floor in the basement, which is nice and easy since tons of room.

andy
sounds like a stock spec palisades you got there mate
red rst forks ?
el cheapo but do the job without any complaints
the frames a generic asian apro or similar thing ,quite light , ideal for a winter s/s build for someone ,should be worth 40 or so
shame about the size tho

the tazmon looks a good prospect tho ,came across a test of an early one in a yank mag i dug out the loft recently
might scan it if i can find a scanner that works in the house

(i realise that paragrapgh is full of inuendos , and non of its meant ) :LOL:

I got my two lofts done for hee haw! Did have a nightmare clearing them mind. Nice and cosy noo though :D

well i've been busy fixing bikes for some polish neighbours today , thats 4 bikes fully serviced and ave ran out of new cables :roll:

still i've made some cash for pissing about wi old bikes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and i spotted a full size chopper thing in the toon today , thinking about selling the xc san andreas to fund it :oops: :LOL:

Bikes have taken a back seat for a couple of weeks for me. Started new job and lots me travel means i've not had time during the week. Although when it gets light again there'll be plenty of opportunity to stop off for a ride on the way home. Played rugby last week and today so the weekends have been out too. Might get a wee run out tomorrow though.

Back