And today I did......

Enid_Puceflange":1462lgj1 said:
Went to the light show, now out having a beer ;)

553ece43.jpg

G

wheres that gary ? :shock:

Well I missed blairmuddam because I didn't check the site before going to bed, was up early too. I met up with Jamie at Tiso/Alpine in perth to drop of the trailer bike, some nice gear there.

I think I have persuaded Jamie to join us on the Ben Nevis Jaunt, I hope there's room at the inn.

....and the rest of the day has been spent building stuff with mK - he is building a sledge himself and I am building this....

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

Need to stack up the trucks a bit on the ski's but it is starting to take shape, going to use bmx stunt pegs bolted to the BB axle for foot rests. Still need to work out how to make the skis swivel more freely

waiting on it arriving eck, bought 2 of them, one is a single page and the other is a 4 page booklet, a bit pricey for what they are but good nick and pretty rare.

Rob I reckon wheelie bins would be good in the snow, might not see where you are going though.

iv'e got some you can have TK
no scratchthat i need them

loving the snow bike
i want one

The ski bike will be built with the brakes in place so I can stick on a single speed set of wheels and cranks at short notice.

The Ken":1dzj9u0w said:
The ski bike will be built with the brakes in place so I can stick on a single speed set of wheels and cranks at short notice.

prolly wont work as a s/s tk , chain tension issues

really rob ?

Back