And today I did......

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":xmm2ugzz said:
Took the old girl to the vets again will have to have her put to sleep tomorrow if she doesnt improve :facepalm:

sad to hear it mate

as someone once said "an animal is always a tradgedy"

Trying out Mrs P's ipad while waiting in Charles DeGaulle for our flight out to HongKong

So who's after these super bright lights then (if I can find them :LOL: :LOL: )

G

Today......well yesterday I did battle with Edinburgh evening rush hour on my scoot to get to bike station. I needed (technically I didn't need anything but I'm a bike junkie) a set of V brakes front and rear, levers, grips and bar ends. Got the lot in 5 minutes of practiced raking for £5, I love that place. The junky idea is emphasised by the disapearing round the back of some flats in the dark to get my fix of bike bits, no front street repectability for this venture :LOL:

Enid_Puceflange":20j4isev said:
Trying out Mrs P's ipad while waiting in Charles DeGaulle for our flight out to HongKong

So who's after these super bright lights then (if I can find them :LOL: :LOL: )

G

Check you!

Took the dog to the vets she made an improvement but not brillant decided in the end it would be better to put her to sleep had to do it before going into work so not been the best day and very odd not having her around. Still she was a pretty good age at 14/15
373872_10150389886048685_697188684_8374642_128742818_n.jpg

Aw man, you just had to put the dampner on just now :(

Crap day ended by the demise of a nice dug :(

I'm feeling for ya fella ;)

Back