And today I did......

Sold the 86 fat saddle tonight and prob going to get rid of the other nos bits, should I sell the frame or build it up to ride with good funtioning bits?

Sell or swap! IIRC it never really fitted you too well did it?

It is a bit short on the top tube 22.25 which is strange as it is 19 inch ctc, I was hoping the 150 stem would work but you might be right mr k......

Time to move it on, get another classic in the garage. Why not try a tentative swap thread?

Might do, just dont want another money pit build...... And dont really know what I need/ or want....mind you mikees trimble is very nice.

The tour de Paisley well kind of just rode around Paisley for an hour and managed to do 12miles not bad considering I stopped at lights etc. Interesting riding on the road and at night for the first time. So if you seen a fat blob on a sirrus holding up the traffic......sorry

clockworkgazz":wky7hurh said:
Might do, just dont want another money pit build...... And dont really know what I need/ or want....mind you mikees trimble is very nice.

Moneypit. Welcome to Retrobike :LOL: Get a comfy compliment to the Yo, Merlin, Litepeed......Ritchey? Maybe a brit classic, Yates or summat?

Back