And today I did......

mikee":p5xl9vxo said:
you'd soon get pissed of with that dad
theres you with a microwave haggis neeps an tatties , just settling down to see if noel is ging to knock your door to be on deal or no deal , or dond as you call it ,and in she comes 11000 revs on your nos build gsx 1100 et
doing all of 3 mph, me33 being ground to atoms on your polished oak floor boards , perfect feet up do-nut right across your ikea shag pile throw ,melted metzler sprayed all over your toby jug collection ,and your signed sahra beeny pic round the back of the couch and back thru the kitchenette ,and alfs emergency bowel evacuation ,thats now mixed in with your haggis tatties and neeps

you dont want that really you dont

"kitchenette" :LOL:

Just back from Carron valley :D :D :D top night ride spot. Now eating kebab and have beer :D :D :D

Went out on the Galaxy & did 20 miles on/off road, I stopped for a while in Lower Largo. No sound other than the sea gently lapping on the beach, no wind, the warm brilliant sun reflecting on the crystal clear water, slightly to my left two kayakers glide along effortlessly and to my right a little reminder that Im sharing this moment with a sea bird (dirty basa) :x

Also today another piece of the off road tourer jigsaw arrived in the shape of a pair of Schwalbe Evolution Marathon XR's. They look f#ckin HUGE 2.01 I hope they fit on the rims Im planning to use :?

While were on the subject I may be calling on your collective brains to come up with colour for the frame (its a 1990 Lava Dome) A. Original or B. The low profile stealth mode colour ????????

Back