And today I did......

In a fantastic demonstration of "I'm a man and I live alone in a small flat" I've just swapped over the tyres on a bike for a new set I got from here.

This involved realising I hadn't cleaned the wheels and tyres since a particularly muddy ride so as well as giving the frame etc a good clean I took the wheels off and cleaned them in the shower before drying them off with a tea towel and changing the tyres on the living room floor.

Yeah and what woman would put up with this in the living room of a first floor flat :D

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 184
you'd soon get pissed of with that dad
theres you with a microwave haggis neeps an tatties , just settling down to see if noel is ging to knock your door to be on deal or no deal , or dond as you call it ,and in she comes 11000 revs on your nos build gsx 1100 et
doing all of 3 mph, me33 being ground to atoms on your polished oak floor boards , perfect feet up do-nut right across your ikea shag pile throw ,melted metzler sprayed all over your toby jug collection ,and your signed sahra beeny pic round the back of the couch and back thru the kitchenette ,and alfs emergency bowel evacuation ,thats now mixed in with your haggis tatties and neeps

you dont want that really you dont

RobMac":xiavl71v said:

she then "hoists a minger" (wheelie) out the fench doors onto the back green ,just as noel says " ruby o'shea are you ready to play deal or no deal" ,you look down at your tea ,that sides not too bad , then bam
the leather clad amazonian godess appears between you and the 52" plasma , "super sex" she asks
"what sort of soup is it " you reply

you dont want that you really dont

Back