And today I did......

Built up my DB Sorrento and took it out for a spin but just could not get into my flow. The good weather brought everyone out, dog walkers, walkers general, horses and more horses, difficult to get a steady single track run anywhere. On top of this my bike mojo was missing, fell off several times and was swept clean off my bike by a low branch. Eventually gave up in disgust and crashed out in front of the telly :roll:

Tazio":baobfotv said:
Forgot about the end of an EBay auction for a pair of NOS WTB hubs as I was cooking.

I lost :LOL:

Happened to me a couple of months ago.
When i checked, the set of sramXX cranks went for £51 :shock:

I was hoovering :oops:

Saw some guy riding up Leith Walk today on a BSO, didn't get a close look but looked like the usual turd-on-wheels, except one of those wheels (the rear one) was one of those Spinergy 4 spoke jobbies :shock:

i see alot of that in leith rumble , theres a guy up there all the time on a crappy giant with hed dh wheels and rst omni forks :? and another junkie guy on a bso hardtail with marzocchi super t's & maguras :LOL:

I remember seeing a guy out near edinburgh with a really lovely retro bike with all of this blue ano on it, pure dead bogin so it was, and the bottom bracket was broken too ;)

clockworkgazz":33f2xcko said:
I remember seeing a guy out near edinburgh with a really lovely retro bike with all of this blue ano on it, pure dead bogin so it was, and the bottom bracket was broken too ;)

:p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":178werh1 said:
Only kidding

:LOL:

You got that knee sorted yet big chap?

nah still no got a date for it :roll:

anyway , what about all those mangeled rear wheels i got from you ? what did you do to them ? drive the car over them ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back