And today I did......

Just back from Big Als Wheelcraft .Left at about 11am this morning and just in the door now,its been quite a long day
Was out getting the lemon removed,front is off[the lemon x517 and been laced to a red x517,just need another so i can do the rear then ill have 2 sets of red hub/rims .One for road,one for offroad :D

And yes i did return with 'finds'
Pair of AIR-B latex super duper lightweight innertubes.Still sealed in packet but expiry date is 1997 :shock: :LOL: and a couple of brev campagnolo rings @ 38 and 48 ATB.Bit worn but im sure someone will find a use for them and its better than just binning them :?

Tazio":3bbdnspw said:
Excellent, is that my lemon free now :D

Aye,i think you'd better smash that piggy bank though ;) :LOL: It is indeed new :cool:
Though im now looking for the same thing in red to match the front
Can you help out there?

dyna-ti":26jvkwng said:
Tazio":26jvkwng said:
Excellent, is that my lemon free now :D

Aye,i think you'd better smash that piggy bank though ;) :LOL: It is indeed new :cool:
Though im now looking for the same thing in red to match the front
Can you help out there?

You're a harsh man, my other one is NOS as well and only cost me £20.

And I sadly have no red ones bunked away. I could do you a nice handbuilt by Alf Jones plain X517 with a lightweight concave rim :LOL:

RobMac":3je0k9xq said:
Them AIR-B latex inners will need pumped up before every ride Ive race with them in the past.

Expired 1997 rob its likely they'll fall apart if you put air into them :LOL:
But theyre noticeably light :?
i think Kaiser is our resident weight weenie,im sure he'll find a use for them.
Where does he reside? id prefer to hand them over rather than send them,is he in Edinburgh too

The nos red one i got for my red ti-glide/sus wheelset cost me 48 euros :shock:
Im not going to rip you off chap ;) send me an offer.[swops also]

48 euro :shock:

Either you were ripped off or I got the bargain of the year. Give me a chance to formulate a figure in my head.

I doubt I have anything you'd want. I keep a tiny stock of parts as I don't have the space for much.

Tazio":1b9h6b0a said:

Either you were ripped off or I got the bargain of the year. Give me a chance to formulate a figure in my head.

I doubt I have anything you'd want. I keep a tiny stock of parts as I don't have the space for much.

£30 and ill hand deliver it ;) .I like visiting the capital :cool:

dyna-ti":31ex0ot1 said:
Tazio":31ex0ot1 said:

£30 and ill hand deliver it ;) .I like visiting the capital :cool:

That's the kind of price I like. Sort you out for cash tomorrow?

I'm in no rush for the rim in my hands as they are going to take a while to get together as I still need to find a suitable set of hubs that I can afford.

Back