And today I did......

Velo, that's a masterful sales technique. I've got some time off so I'm quite prepared to do some faffing while I'm off. I'll happily take the mag off your hands if you don't think you're going to use it.

Rumble,
The bolts that hold the mountings together are seized and one mounting has fractured so they need cut off. The important stuff such as the hydraulic system, calipers, pads, levers all work well.
PM a delivery address and I'll send them over. You can pay me if your happy with them, if not send them back ;)

There aren't enough of your kind around Velo, what a gent. I'll PM you my address, but I'm happy to chuck you a tenner, it's got to worth that at least to mess around with.

kaiser":23x0x26a said:
Today I ordered the lens for the ebay light. :) and a new chain for the CX'r , still searching for a mech.

I have an old shimao 600 mech that was on the gazelle- take it it's to retro for your needs?

I don't think chiefy could bolt something on to a bike that didn't in some way match the rest of the components. Kind of like pushing the same poles of two magnets together. Unpossible!

Impossible like the word unpossible which doesn't exist unless you have the unexpurgated (does that word exist) version of the oxford english dictionary (should exist though, English is such a stupid language) .

Your right though, although Soras in no way as rubbish as Tourney its still too far down the pecking order for our chief of the Germans :LOL:

Too true chaps :LOL: looking for 10spd 105 or above^ cheers though :cool:

Back