And today I did......

Tazio":34wr9r1a said:
Christ almighty!

Rumble and I are having genuine bike issues here and all folk can talk about is Fife's answer to Hank Marvin!!

It's your own fault for buying old bikes :p

Back to bikes; yep it's just really tightly held in there. I'm hoping that'll enough as I can't see any other way they'd be held in place if I were using them for purpose on a modern fork. If that doesn't work i'll figure out a supplementary bodge.

In other news, I made a crud catcher from a plastic milk bottle. It's all been very heath robinson tonight.

Rumble, if you replaced the V-brake on the Ronds with a magura rim brake the little hole for the spring would become irelevant and you'd get better brakes ;)

Yeah, and I'd have even less money in the bank!. I do want some magura rim brakes one day but don't have the reddies just now, and i'm also keen to see how the cane creek ones perform.

I have a front Magura that needs new mounts, full bled and functioning I got from the bike station for a tenner. There was another in need of TLC recently.
I might part with my one for said tenner as not sure I can be bothered sourcing and fitting the mounts ;)

Today I ordered the lens for the ebay light. :) and a new chain for the CX'r , still searching for a mech.

zigzag":1d3n21b3 said:
Tarty bikes are still doing the EVO 2 fitting kit for a tenner.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/brake_clamp ... 10934.html

If Rumble doesn't want the front maggie, I'd be happy to take it off your hands Velo. I'd like a spare maggie to strip and paint Kawasaki green :D

I also have some unwanted Maggie stuff - came on a set of Pace forks. Can't vouch for condition nor useability but they're up for grabs if embdy wants em.

Mr Panda":3j7jopo8 said:
zigzag":3j7jopo8 said:
Tarty bikes are still doing the EVO 2 fitting kit for a tenner.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/brake_clamp ... 10934.html

If Rumble doesn't want the front maggie, I'd be happy to take it off your hands Velo. I'd like a spare maggie to strip and paint Kawasaki green :D

I also have some unwanted Maggie stuff - came on a set of Pace forks. Can't vouch for condition nor useability but they're up for grabs if embdy wants em.
Why heeeelllloooo there Mr P!

Back