And today I did......

clockworkgazz":2dorl1n4 said:
I'm in Killie Crud so happy to guide you round a few local trails, I have lights to, albeit not my fav way to ride (I fall off more) so drop me a pm when you are free and we can arrange something.

brilliant, i stay on glasgow road just across the road from that park, hopefully arrange something for next week.

You'll enjoy Craufurdland crud - Gazz's local trails and some great riding in there. Wish I had that on my doorstep! One of the few benefits of living in Kilmarnock... well, that and the pies!

cheeky bam- talking of killie pies one of the other attractions of kilmarnock is he football team- if you fancy seeing some silky skills crud, they have a cup game next week (tuesday or wed not sure which) will be taking my son's but your welcome to come to.

I'm up in southcraigs estate, just up the road from you so give me a time next week and I'll show you round crawfurdland- tis indeed good fun round there.

welcome to the north crud
must say you've picked the best time of year to move up here
autum early winter up here is brilliant

mikee":bfcemnoe said:
welcome to the north crud
must say you've picked the best time of year to move up here
autum early winter up here is brilliant

Thanks

I've actually been here since the end of July but kept things quiet :eek:

clockworkgazz":mj7cypho said:
cheeky bam- talking of killie pies one of the other attractions of kilmarnock is he football team- if you fancy seeing some silky skills crud, they have a cup game next week (tuesday or wed not sure which) will be taking my son's but your welcome to come to.

I'm up in southcraigs estate, just up the road from you so give me a time next week and I'll show you round crawfurdland- tis indeed good fun round there.

thanks for the invite, ive driven past the ground a couple of times, are tickets available at the gate?

:D

Tazio":1o2n7mtj said:
crud":1o2n7mtj said:
thanks for the invite, ive driven past the ground a couple of times, are tickets available at the gate?

:D

There are normally a couple spare :roll:

Ha ha everyone is a comedian!

Yeah pay at the gate, think its £15 but will check the details and get back to you mate

The mighty east fife are the opposition so a real glamour tie, btw hearts were put out of that cup by what team Taz? ;) :LOL:

Back