And today I did......

velomaniac":1dgy2uff said:
Today in my never ending quest to own all the bikes or at least frames that no one else wants I bought a 1990 Diamondback Sorrento frame and forks for 99p plus P&P.

Fair enough frame Velo but dont you think its time to have at least one decent bike.I mean as in reasonably modern with modern bits like big foff brakes and forks.

dyna-ti":1zgr32f4 said:
velomaniac":1zgr32f4 said:
Today in my never ending quest to own all the bikes or at least frames that no one else wants I bought a 1990 Diamondback Sorrento frame and forks for 99p plus P&P.

Fair enough frame Velo but dont you think its time to have at least one decent bike.I mean as in reasonably modern with modern bits like big foff brakes and forks.

The big V has at his disposal both an i-Drive and On-One 456. You can argue whether either of them are 'decent', but reasonably modern, brakes and forks? Yes.

F&F for 99p? Why the hell not!

Box sets are good, try 24, suitably quick paced and 40 mins or so. Try he Rocky films for a longer sesh :)

Bought one of these bike trailer jobbies on the bay, turns into a buggy thing so going to start running as well as biking with the wee man in it as he gets left behind on rides these days.

Back