And today I did......

Despite all you doubting vultures I will be using it throughout winter along with actually riding my bike. :) I won't ride the road bike in the wet or snow so the MTB will take all the winter abuse. I know it's not huge mileage but I have done 60miles on the bikes in the last 2 weeks. If I can make that a weekly figure I'll be happy.

The other thing I did was put flat bars on the road bike - it's the main reason I'm using it more, feels great now although looks a little shit.

Today in my never ending quest to own all the bikes or at least frames that no one else wants I bought a 1990 Diamondback Sorrento frame and forks for 99p plus P&P.

Recently i've seen Townsends and Emmelles subject to bidding wars but a decent enough frame just gets ignored, thank goodness for all the uninformed people who inhabit fleabay :LOL:

Its a gate as per usual and is not its original colour so we'll have to see how decent the green respray is :?

Second hand ones at this time of year are not a big saving - they are going for around 80 - 90 quid for the decent ones, budget ones costing under £100 are still getting £70 quid second hand - seems mad. I figure if kept well you could get at least 80% of your money back if re-sold within 2 years.... and are willing to post it....

This could go cheap if you can sort your own courier - I think you'd be looking at least £15 postage.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elite-Crono-F ... 089wt_1396

In saying that there are a few bargains around this week on the bay - I'll watch a few to see what they go for.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back