And today I did......

I woke up this morning to find Alf (ma dug) had been sick all over the living room its taken me 3 hours to clean up, Im off to the tip with the settee and a rug. Ive had him 5 years and hes never done that before EVER :(

Try moving a settee covered in sick on your own while manoeuvring round valuable Retro spares every where :?

Thank f@ck for disposable gloves!

...... fettled the wheels, curve brakes and polished up the new Kona today- changed the rear tire, ordered some new grips and a flite is on it's way but that it is all it needs really- well chuffed looks mint and was a bargain- thanks hawmaw. Started a thread but no pics as yet......

DSC09745.jpg

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168935

Pootered about Braehead and went into Evans/Halfrauds looking at new bikes as the G/F has offered to buy me a new one for my Xmas/B'day as they are a few days apart....shame the bike she like was over 1K dont think I'll be getting that one!

Still got a water bottle for the bike in the clearance section of Halfrauds for £1 so not a total loss.

That and trying to remember what bits I need to fix the diamondback.

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":1zvz8woy said:
That and trying to remember what bits I need to fix the diamondback.

Remember I've got that wheel and shifter/brake combo for you.

Ordered my Xmas from Marnie at the weekend, a Turbo Trainer :oops: need to get my speed and endurance up.

Saturday night I took the boys to an indoor skatepark for their pals birthday party, I did my first drop in and got at least a foot off the ground on the quarter pipe :LOL: the Dad's had more fun than the kids!

Also stripped down the Khs for Tazio.

This one from wiggle Gaz...

elite-crono-fluid-1-med.jpg

Gets good reviews and it's on special - plus if you order before lunchtime tomorrow and enter this code EXTRA10-100 you get another £10 off it.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/elite-crono-flu ... l-trainer/

For me the driving factor was quietness as I'll be in the house using it (likely in the kitchen with the backdoor open) This just seemed to be a great price for a gel coated roller. It's fluid based too so you just use the gears on the bike to change tension instead of a dedicated shifter.

Back