And today I did......

not true Eck, chris hoy and bradley wiggins both agree with me- we are all having an indian take away and some beers with that new bird from countdown......

Countdown.jpg

Must start watching countdown again I think. Is there an After Dark or late night version like hollyoaks had?

Well done Gaz, I hope it makes a difference.

clockworkgazz":2wtnpndv said:
torn cartlage in two places and a clean out of the fluid Eck, what do you need done?-get yourself in soon, it really is a breeze and the needle is not sore at all- much less pain than living with the sore knee day to day.

He is right - I have had both my knees done and the little bit of post op discomfort is a small price to pay. If you are so anti needle, can't you ask for gas?

it's my left kneecaps shattered :( i need a plastic replacement , i've seen what they look like . there blue :LOL: :LOL:

And today I did......

Or rather tonight I did......

I did a little job for the particularly scrumptious young woman next door tonight and she paid me in ......................................... :cool:

You've guessed it frigging beer :(
So Im just warning you in advance there may be a break in my transmission tonight, sorry guys :LOL:

Hic!

RobMac":34rzf9bz said:
And today I did......

Or rather tonight I did......

I did a little job for the particularly scrumptious young woman next door tonight and she paid me in ......................................... :cool:

You've guessed it frigging beer :(
So Im just warning you in advance there may be a break in my transmission tonight, sorry guys :LOL:

Hic!

pmsl

what were you expecting like ? :LOL:

Back