And today I did......

Just in the door from a hilly an windy 72 miles, lactic was fearce again :?
The amount of salt trapped in my base layer was pretty impressive, BTW
I dont put salt on my food.

Today I built a bike but didn't ride it.
Tomorrow I'll fine tweak the bike and..........well.........OK not ride it :(
I hate ME thats Myalgic Encephilowhatdoyoucallitthingy........ not me, I dont suffer self loathing, least not all the time :LOL:

big.eck":32fnbjpn said:
just spotted this > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gt-peace-9-r- ... 2c5ebb7988

looks like jimmi's aint the only rasra gt on the go :?

The swine, i'll phone my lawyer in the morning :LOL:

Looks good though :) , when i did the Bravado i googled Rasta bikes for inspiration, all i found was a Clunker and a BMX.

A whole massive heap of Rasta bikes will appear now :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This weekend I didn't ride a bike. This weekend I made a huge decision.

After months of thinking things through and talking things over with the missus, we have decided to call it a day.

I am now starting the process of selling of my Classic Car Restoration business and my Rustproofing company after 25 years of hard graft. I'm going to move back to the leaky old shed in which I started and from the beginning of next year I will have a new profession.

Yes chaps, I am at last going to be building bespoke bicycle frames. Beautiful, hand crafted, custom painted, steel bicycle frames. One a week, one at a time bicycle frames. The best damn frames that money can buy.

Now I need to think of a name for them.

Si

Back