And today I did......

Re:

'Zat Rob gettin his erse handed to him again?

By a wummin, again.

No offence LC but Rob was tellin tales of being out-jui jitsu'd by one of his female class-mates.
Think he rather enjoyed it. :mrgreen:

"Female guest at Hotel Paradiso: He's a black belt in karate, you know.

Richard Twat (Rik Mayal): More like a pink belt in hanging about gentlemen's lavatories on Hampstead Heath."

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":37trnsy0 said:

By a wummin, again.

No offence LC but Rob was tellin tales of being out-jui jitsu'd by one of his female class-mates.

Richard Twat (Rik Mayal): More like a pink belt in hanging about gentlemen's lavatories on Hampstead Heath."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All the things I wanted to say, but was too afraid to.....

LikeClockwork":vkzbdzf5 said:
old_coyote_pedaller":vkzbdzf5 said:

By a wummin, again.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All the things I wanted to say, but was too afraid to.....

Err, mibbees I shouldn't have :oops: and now I've quoted it as well :facepalm:

I think I might just pay for this. :roll:

old_coyote_pedaller":32jyk3ng said:
Err, mibbees I shouldn't have :oops: and now I've quoted it as well :facepalm:

I think I might just pay for this. :roll:

Your aw right my Ninja code of conduct prevents me from harming the old or infirmed so your safe on two counts :mrgreen:

Re:

On the other hand I was supposed to be going to oldies rugby training this afternoon but it's cauld, windy, wet, well it's pishin rain noo and the Wales v Australia game is on at half 2. Training can go get effed. I'll stay here in the warm and dry and watch rugby. Being auld and infirm is shite.

Re:

Sunshine (24 deg), Red wine and Moto GP.
Quick shower then out for tapas.
How's the weather back with you guys :)

RobMac":2u4f25ia said:
Day off today so I pulled the VooDoo oot to do a long awaited swap, 30mm Magura forks for 32mm Rock Shoxs. Early indication are that it feels MUCH better, judging by a couple of laps of the living room anyway. Will try it out properly "in the real world" ASAP :shock:
As the VooDoo is kinda my "bikepacking" bike I'm gonna knock up a frame bag for it, it being just a prototype will be made with what ever material I can get 'then' I'll replicate the bag in the proper stuff.

Back