AMP Research B3 with front disc decal'd as KTM 1995

fearfactoryüberalles

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Dear all,

I'm selling this bike which was made by AMP for KTM, as a halo model for the budding pushbike division of the renowned Austria-based motorcycle maker in 1995.

Piece of fully MTB history and a rare gem as well, at least it was in my collection. Rather torn & sad to see it go, but collecting spiderwebs is not the best thing for this beauty, I guess.

It is in 9/10 condition, barely ridden, front tyre looks NOS, I bought it as an ex-display bike from a KTM dealer, fully built. I replaced the cheap generic, 31.4 mm so wrongly sized seatpost, and the grips.

Front discs by AMP, groupset is mainly M737 Deore XT, and some funky CNC'd crankset & stem. A few Syncros and Ritchey stuff, and generally (after a good buffing/polish+ fitting of cables) showroom condition again.

Size is about 16.5" or 17", I never rode it, (but it would just about fit me at 1.8 m height) only cherished :roll:

Pictures are here:
http://imgur.com/a/JdDo4

Asking 800 EUR or offers are welcome.
Postage is about 70-80 EUR depending on location & value of the bike to most EU countries, but an exact quote from the courier company will be provided of course.

Please express interest here first, then in PM to avoid confusion.

Cheers,
Endre

Back