AMP F3 XC fork - ONE OFF - adapted for modern IS disc brake!

AndrewdeKerf

Retrobike Rider
Hi there.

Due to timewasters i'm re-advertising these completely unique AMP F3 XC forks. These forks now come with a CNC'ed aluminium adapter to convert them for use with a modern IS mount disc brake!

I'd describe the condition as excellent, only a few rub marks on the decals as seen, otherwise virtually as new. They are the rarer aluminium steerer version (1 1/8"). There's plenty of steerer left on (will measure for those interested). The forks are incredibly light, work great and track well. A spare (harder) spring is included in the price.

I should add that I have not tested these with an IS disc brake due to costs of buying a new front wheel and the brake itself but have every reason to beleive they will work just fine. The bracket was designed using the original CAD drawings for these forks, which were supplied to me by AMP in the U.S. The bracket has been clear anodised to prevent corrosion and is supplied with stainless steel mounting bolts.

£175 plus postage, thank you!

Attachments

• AMP1.jpg
    AMP1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3,335
  • AMP2.jpg
    AMP2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,335
AMP forks

I'm looking for offers..

Would also consider a swap for a Pace RC31 in good nick, or p/x for a decent (i.e: post SRAM) Rockshox SID.

Cheers!

Re: AMP F3 XC - one off - adapted for modern IS disc brake!

AndrewdeKerf":1qo2mpbq said:
Price dropped to £160, anyone interested?

Hi, still available?
Cheers.
M. Zielonka

Love the forks but add to that they are on a DeKerf they look even better :cool:

AMP F3 XC with one-off IS disc adapter - updated images

See attached images showing the fork looking lovely with a Hope Mini disc brake and disc hub (hub and brake not for sale). These forks are still for sale if anyone is interested?

Fork and ID disc adapter + spare hard spring £160.

Thanks!

Andrew

Attachments

• disc1.jpg
    disc1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,876
  • disc2.jpg
    disc2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2,875
  • disc3.jpg
    disc3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,875