Amp F1 forks - CK race - Nos Fizik

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello chaps,

Some things to sell to those willing and waiting.

First up are my AMP F1 forks - I bought these a while back, possibly from Ringo but I can't remember - anyway, I never fitted them. They are in great condition, no play, nice and tight. They include the canti hanger, the brake bosses (not shown) and... drum roll... 207mm of steerer :shock: They were sold on the condition I never cut the steerer (one which I kind of agree with) to which I responded, "What makes you think I'd sell them?" Alas, the youth of the baby RB'er... but in true RB'er style, I actually found a set of F4 forks which I instantly fell in love with (though I remember thinking they looked stupid back in '97 :facepalm:) It's a tough call as they look sooooo cool but I'm opting for increased travel as I want to use my retro build on the trails (and go fast) so off to market with these little piggies.
£120 sees them to your door - they are in great condition - would look mint after a polish and new decals.

Next up is a tall Chris King race - I was going to use this with my CK headset on my Kona frame with the AMP F1's as there is an issue with the clearance due to the parallelogram set up of the fork. Essentially, with a normal CK race, the forks would hit the downtube when turning but with the tall race, there was enough clearance to solve this.
£10 sees it into a jiffy, to your door in a jiffy.

Lastly is my prized Giro Fizik Nisene (NOS BNIB) never mounted, Cr-Mo saddle. TBH I lusted so much over the Ti version I picked up a knackered old one cheap on evilbayand plan to restore it. But when I found this I pounced on it - a beautiful saddle for those who find flite's too wide for the thighs or a little too uncomfortable - its got a great flat bit on the nose for comfortably carrying the bike on the shoulder - and it looks mean as shit and super chunky when on the post - a great saddle.
£30 gets it to your door boxed (I paid 35 + postage - it still has the £39.99 sticker on it from '97)

And that's the lot. All prices inc postage, paypal gift - see feedback for confidence, otherwise fees at +%4 of cost. Register interest here then PM - I will go by order of interest here rather than PM so ye 'ave bin warned

More pics on request - Donnie

UPDATE - These items are now also on ebay so may become sold at short notice.

Attachments

• Fizik seat.jpg
    Fizik seat.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 879
  • SNB20427.JPG
    SNB20427.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 880
  • SNB20416.JPG
    SNB20416.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 880
  • SNB20420.JPG
    SNB20420.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 880
just curious on the Amp forks. i've never seen F1 polished like that, only black painted. are the legs steel or aluminum?

RockiMtn":23buy6yq said:
just curious on the Amp forks. i've never seen F1 polished like that, only black painted. are the legs steel or aluminum?
I have the same question. I'm pretty sure F1's had steel legs, so I'm intrigued!

RockiMtn wrote:

I have the same question. I'm pretty sure F1's had steel legs, so I'm intrigued!

The legs are chrome plated steel. I have a pair of F4's and they are defo Aluminium. They're very nice, I must confess.

Latest posts

Back