ALPINESTARS ALU MEGA REBUILT,WILL POST REDUCED!

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, up for sale is my 19" Alpinestars. It has been lovingly built up by myself and as you can see, just hasnt been hardly used since. Thinning out my collection as i want a decent road bike. Right, basically what you see is all brand new apart from the XT crankset and wheelset (although wheelset looks brand new)! New Handsome dog fork's, bottom bracket, Richey headset, (frame fitted with headset reducer's from 1" 1/4 to 1" 1/8 to provide better selection of part's), Bontrager stem, Anodised clamp on grip's, bar's and complete set of Avid v- brake's and matching lever's. wheel's are mint STX-RC 8 speed hub's and MAVIC 238 rim's with stainless spoke's throughout fitted now with Kevlar Panaracer tyre's and not as shown .XT crankset has a Blackspire 38t cnc' d Non ramped light alloy chainring driving a brand new chain, mint Dx rear mech and 8 speed cassette. Sharkbite pedal's fitted and the whole lot has brand new cable's throughout. Even has a wireless computer!! As picture's show, it is in fine condition, although the XT crank's have scuff's to the arm's, slight nick in the new saddle at rear and the paint has some slight crazing under very close scrutiny! LOVELY! Looking for around £160 collected from Liverpool.Posted for £175. Cheer's Dave :D

Attachments

• alp ft today.jpg
    alp ft today.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,798
  • alp rr today.jpg
    alp rr today.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,798
  • alpine today.jpg
    alpine today.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,092
Updated price on this now, see up top! UTTER BARGAIN! May also be interested in a P/X or swap for a reasonable road bike of similar condition with a frame of about 52"-54". Thank's Dave. :D

Back