All things Canadian.....

Volvoshredder, impressive collection of Rocky and Syncros goods! I like the colour matched Raceface parts on the Hammer and Oxygen. Very nice Blizzard too!!

Re:

excellent idea. who said it had to only be bikes. :LOL:
tonights addition. :xmas-wink:

Attachments

• Dekerf Handlebar 001.JPG
    Dekerf Handlebar 001.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 478
Retro_Roy":180ug094 said:
excellent idea. who said it had to only be bikes. :LOL:
tonights addition. :xmas-wink:
Wow! very nice Dekerf handlebars!

Here's a few of my frames in the cue to be restored and built up. The 96 Blizzard could use some new decals...89 Blizzard needs a new cable stop brazed on...

...89 Thunderbolt still needs a bit of paint work...94 Blizzard will get built up soon as a winter commuter :)

Attachments

• 94bliz-89Tbolt.jpg
    94bliz-89Tbolt.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 476
  • 89-96bliz.jpg
    89-96bliz.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 475
Re:

Beauty!!! Love seeing those frames all together like that. Do you have most of the parts lined up for those builds?

Roy, those bars are awesome! Never seen those before. Very cool!

Re: Re:

Volvoshredder":phzmb0xy said:
Beauty!!! Love seeing those frames all together like that. Do you have most of the parts lined up for those builds?
I've got parts for all of them except the 96 Blizzard. The 96 I bought a few months ago, it came built up with a rusted shimano Alivio groupset! :? Needless to say, those parts went directly into the garbage. :LOL:

Re:

Lionel Richie just popped into my head.

Ooo-oooh, what a feeling, when we're hangin' on the ceiling....

Coat please.

Re: Re:

Blizz":1ldytibj said:
I've got parts for all of them except the 96 Blizzard. The 96 I bought a few months ago, it came built up with a rusted shimano Alivio groupset! :? Needless to say, those parts went directly into the garbage. :LOL:

Hahah! No doubt!

Very cool. Can't wait to see these come together!

Latest posts

Back