All things Canadian.....

All things Canadian.....​

Beautiful work. Love it. I'm interested to know where you got the decals from? I noticed they have the original dotted shadow whereas some I had made a few years ago had a block shadow which is incorrect. Cheers.

Reactions: R-V
Beautiful work. Love it. I'm interested to know where you got the decals from? I noticed they have the original dotted shadow whereas some I had made a few years ago had a block shadow which is incorrect. Cheers.
Originals from Canada. 🤟 Sometimes you have to be lucky. :D

Was that always the case re the dots? I’ve had some made up for my ‘95 blizzard and have never been convinced they’re quite right. Couldn’t find any close up pics to really tell what they were supposed to be like.

Attachments

• 0798D7CA-E661-454C-8135-1616A41976B0.jpeg
    0798D7CA-E661-454C-8135-1616A41976B0.jpeg
    751.9 KB · Views: 28
Was that always the case re the dots? I’ve had some made up for my ‘95 blizzard and have never been convinced they’re quite right. Couldn’t find any close up pics to really tell what they were supposed to be like.
The dotted shadow was on the late 80s font. 1986-1989 I believe. The decals changed for the 1990 models.

I know it's a little bit too new for the rules, but this is the most Canadian mountain bike picture you will see all day IMG_20230105_172245.jpg
My friend forgot his commuter bike outside overnight, and we got ice rain. He rode it like this, says he didn't park in front of that sign on purpose

Back