All sorted now- cheers!

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
All sorted now cheers folks.

1) 1" threaded Shimano (ideally) headset in sliver- SORTED
2) Black anodised USE seat post clamp parts (could swap for purple or silver)- SORTED

32T middle ring in black 94bcd- SORTED
Black chainring bolts- SORTED
Black or silver break away bolt for Shimano XT RD M737- SORTED
2x Peace sign cable hangers- I can't remember who used to make them (was it Ringle?) I have a modern 'copy' but it seems very big.- SORTED
STX RC canti brakes in the funny chrome colour they did- SORTED
Flite TI saddle- classic black leather with 'Flite' in yellow on the nose.- SORTED9)
Blue Lizard Skins chain stay protector- old style with "Lizard Skins" in white- SORTED

Gonna be putting a sale thread up soon, so there may be some swaps available- but can certainly do cash :D

Re: Parts wanted for new project

Added a Blue Lizard Skins chain stay protector to the list. I'm after one of the original design ones that had "Lizard Skins" in white lettering on them rather than the small logo the newer ones have.

Cheers :D

Got a set of the 'shadow chrome' STX RC cantis (plus chainset & mechs if you're interested)
will dig them out at the weekend & sort photos.

Ringle "mojo" cable hanger

I have a few flite ti saddles for sale all in good condition not sure if the nose decals are intact though

Caramba Kid":2uowl9jc said:
Got a set of the 'shadow chrome' STX RC cantis (plus chainset & mechs if you're interested)
will dig them out at the weekend & sort photos.

Photos would be great. :D

bluedazzler":2uowl9jc said:
Ringle "mojo" cable hanger

I have a few flite ti saddles for sale all in good condition not sure if the nose decals are intact though

Mojo- that's the one. Do you got one, or just remember the name? :D

Oh, and tell me more about Fhe flite saddles

Happy new year everyone! :D

Re: 1" threaded headset wanted & black USE seat post clamp p

I have black USE post clamp parts.

Clamps and sadle are new items - re anodised in black (Perfect finish).
Pin is old item - re anodised in black (Finish is not perfect).

Right set on here, will get a better picture if you want ? :

I would need good / condition parts back if possible - any colour - condition more important :D

WD :D

Re: 1" threaded headset wanted & black USE seat post clamp p

Cool. They look perfect.

I've got a full clamp set in silver (new- was still in the packet when I got it) and a couple of purple pins which are a better fit than the new ones. Also got an original purple set of clamps & saddle, clamps aren't bent and saddle is good but one of the clamps has had the top corners filed off (at least that's what it looks like) can't see it when fitted though.

Latest posts

Back