All mags now sold - PLEASE DELETE

Re: Magazines - MBUK MBI MBR MTB Pro and more £1.00 each!!!!!

Pity you didn't have any 88/89 mags Tim as i'd of loved rereading old stories but nice selection any way ..

Have you still got, from the first picture, bottom left MBUK with Gonzo written in big letters?

Rampage":28co81s0 said:
Have you still got, from the first picture, bottom left MBUK with Gonzo written in big letters?

Afraid not, I had that one for sale for a while before two people really wanted it within a day of each other, now you ;)

Sorry about that buddy.

Re:

Is there any mention of the Ibis Alibi in MBUK September '97? In the bike test or first look I guess... Bought mine in November '97 based on the review and met the importer on the M6 as he was driving the test bike back up north from MBUK HQ in Bath!

Re: Re:

elPedro666":2t625lxf said:
Is there any mention of the Ibis Alibi in MBUK September '97? In the bike test or first look I guess... Bought mine in November '97 based on the review and met the importer on the M6 as he was driving the test bike back up north from MBUK HQ in Bath!

I'll have a look through the mags around that period. Great to hear a story like that and hope I dig out the material that led to your purchase :)

Back