all hail the local recycling centre!

I'd love it but I think 52 is my upper limit - I'm 5'7 with a 30inch inside leg ... and a bad back - If you think it would still fit how much would you be looking for, posted of course?

That is just plain wrong. :shock:
Would have been perfect for me! How can someone throw something like that away?

The Ken":kahnp65g said:
I'd love it but I think 52 is my upper limit - I'm 5'7 with a 30inch inside leg ... and a bad back - If you think it would still fit how much would you be looking for, posted of course?

let me think on it as I now have a complete spare 105/ Tiagra Octalink 9spd groupset left over that will fit straight on to the Motobecane (inc carbon forks).

legrandefromage":1ymu0ayl said:
Nice 7005 Fort with 105, Cannodale Expert bits and carbon forks

oh and it all came in a nice big Look bike bag...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:x :x :x Give ye £100 for it.............. :p

Ihave a sort of agreement with my local tip , they keep by all old bikes dumped , go to Bikes For Africa which get built up with donated bits and shipped of. General kids bikes and any with gears get a custom made single speed set up which means trashing crap rear mecs to make into tentioners , works a treet and A few stolen bikes have been returned to so everyones happy. :LOL: Not found any that good yet though :cry:

I have a nasty habit of finding good stuff.

to be fare, theres been bugger all about for ages (not including a Macbook Pro with which I went halves on with the manager of the site).

its not all super duper - the Fort frame has a nasty split in the head tube frome the lower headset cup, rideable but not for long - and the frames too bloody short.

:shock: :LOL:

its a hard life.

Frame free to anyone who can send me a big enough cardboard box (about £15 all in).

Back