Aliexpress shipping time

Re:

From AliExpress, depending on you post option

China Post/AliExpress standard etc.
They can take from less than a week to over two months. Depends on how lucky you get, assuming it is from China and not a local warehouse.

Treat AliExpress as a surprise parcel you forgot about when it turns up.

Re:

I was hoping it would be quicker than 2 months! Lucky I don't need it urgently I'm just impatient.
I'll just have to use the sunrace boat anchor for the moment :D
Do you think I'll get stung with import duty on a £66 item?
Kes

Re:

For those who are interested in such things-
Sunrace 11speed 11-46 490gm
ZTTO 11speed 11-46 359gm
So the latter saves a chunk of weight for roughly the same cash BUT it does have 4 alu sprockets
Kes

By sea takes ages but seems to get by the customs handling tax. Maybe to do with containers being difficult to process if you get 150,000 a day. I've bought new bits from Asia that arrived with no extra charge.
I think with air or road its easier for them to unload and inspect the goods, hence the tax.

It depends where do you live and who is the supplier. You may choose the best suppliers by using some of the additional tools. This one will show the fool description and will guarantee that the item you are purchasing will be exactly the same as in the image. Anyway Aliexpress is a very safe and cool platform. Here is blog, in case u have some doubts regarding this marketplace - https://alitools.io/en/blog/is-it-safe-to-use-credit-card-on-aliexpress/

Last edited:
Back