Ali Express for tyres ?

Shimano tourney works pretty well, and is cheap.

But we had a bike with fake tourney (would you believe! - no part numbers, poor printing) and it just didn't work at all.

yes, my point is the fake stuff is terrible obvs, their own brands though, not as bad, LTWOO actually has an Austrailian importer, and Wheeltop is distributed in France, my logic being, it can't be that bad. does make me wonder

yes, my point is the fake stuff is terrible obvs, their own brands though, not as bad, LTWOO actually has an Austrailian importer, and Wheeltop is distributed in France, my logic being, it can't be that bad. does make me wonder
LTWOO and Sensah have shown to be pretty damn good bits of kit. The cost comes when it dies or you need aftersales support.
I've been looking but have to pull the trigger on some of their 9 speed kit. Also been looking at the Sensah Clutched rear mech for the gravel bike.

they aren't going to be as refined as Shimano and SRAM and possibly won't last as long, nor be available in 10 years time for replacements, you pay your money, you take your chance.

. so it does make me wonder how good or bad some of this stuff is. a LTWOO 1x11 groupset was maybe £170, made me consider buying it just to see how good or bad it is!

You should make a video about your findings, you could call it a Vlog & post it to YouTube.

LTWOO stuff looks very good for the money, and has been well reviewed by the likes of Trace Velo on YouTube. There's no doubt there are bargains to be had from up and coming Chinese brands, but also plenty of forgeries too.

Ha...cross post.

Latest posts

Back