Alan Carbonio Frame SOLD

dresdladiory

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi
I have for sale nice ALAN Carbonio frame, sadly I noticed a very very tiny hairy crack near BB frame shell (last photo) it's hard to see but it is, except that frame is in very good condition.
Size is 60 x 59
SOLD

Thanks

Attachments

• CARBONIO.JPG
    CARBONIO.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 484
Re: Alan Carbonio Frame

What year was this made?

I have an Alan RECORD CARBONIO, made in 1985, which unlike yours, has carbon seatstays and chainstays. The only aluminum on mine is the head tube, bottom bracket shell, rear brake bridge, dropouts/derailleur hanger, lugs, and alu fork with alu steerer (the alu steerer broke while riding, and i replaced the fork with a Time carbon fork with steel steerer). The seatstays/bottom bracket shell are flexy as hell, unfortunately, and it ghost shifts unless in index mode (maybe Simplex Retrofriction shifters could be used as an analog shifter)

Re: Alan Carbonio Frame

hammerTime2":gzsqkvms said:
What year was this made?

I have an Alan RECORD CARBONIO, made in 1985, which unlike yours, has carbon seatstays and chainstays. The only aluminum on mine is the head tube, bottom bracket shell, rear brake bridge, lugs, and alu fork with alu steerer (the alu steerer broke while riding, and i replaced the fork with a Time carbon fork with steel steerer). The seatstays/bottom bracket shell are flexy as hell, unfortunately, and it ghost shifts unless in index mode (maybe Simplex Retrofriction shifters could be used as an analog shifter)

Hi Bro
I have no idea about year production, I'm not a expert from road bikes :|

Back