a question and free stuff....

JeRkY":1y45xi96 said:
If I get it shipped over, pay any additional charge levied by customs.

Are people happy to pay the UK postage cost and an equal share of the US to UK cost?

Also MC, would you allow me to sell on ebay using buy it now prices set to cover shipping costs & listing fees only, any items that people fail to cough up for once the parts reach these shores, in order to cover costs?

If we can all agree on the above points, I can sort a payment out this evening/tomorrow.

Sounds good to me. Monday is a holiday here and I'm not in the shop on Tuesday so it won't ship before Wed. That leaves a little time in case anyone wants to claim any of the remaining pieces.

PM me with your shipping address and stem size(I don't have all lenghts, but I'll see what I can do)

Here's what is left if anyone wants to claim anything:

SR suntour 32t ring, very worn
Shimano 8spd cassette 11-28, virtually no wear
Azonic brake lever, left hand only
Red linkage for something not sure what it fits, but it says full energy transfer system on it
Purple spider, not sure what it fits, but one arm is cut part way through.
Sachs Extreme 8spd grip shifter
MRP stuff, pulleys, guides, plates and boomerangs. Large ones to fit really big chainrings.

Hope master cyclinder-----Longbeech
Hope caliper-----Longbeech
XT Front mech M737, 34.9-----Nimbus
XT front mech M736, 31.8-----Kaiser
UN72 bb, 73x113----- Mattbrown
Deore crankset, FC-MT60, 175mm with MRP bash ring and 40T SR single ring----Serge Bike junky
M737 SPD pedals, need rebuild-----Nimbus
Real chainring, 110x46. Looks to be the nickle plated, fairly worn-----Longbeech
Sugino chainring, 110x46 good shape-----Longbeech
Hope rear hub w/ two freehub bodies. Missing axle, pawls and pawl springs. 36hole, disc(centerlock-esque, but not center lock standard)----Jerky
Pile of Risse Racing Terminator shocks. 2 shocks and some extra parts. -----B3(1 shock and parts) Theboy, (1 Risse shock and bits)
Tnt Green lockring-----theboy
XTR rear derailleur, needs new barrel adjuster, looks fairly used, but functionally seems great-----Clockworkgazz
Blue mountain speed springs, not sure what they fit-----Drapoon

Back