A nice little ride today...

Had a nice first ride of the season on Sunday. Only 10 miles, but it nearly killed me, must get out more.....

Route here
http://ridewithgps.com/trips/4411168

Offington Manor stable entrance

Looking over to Highdown from Honeysuckle Lane

Looking North over Long Furlong

Clapham Woods

Heading South at Patcham

East at Highdown

Felt a bit like this when i finished........

Nice to be out on a sunny day.

Looks like a nice ride that one. It's amazing the amount of untapped Bridleways and paths around here. Nice pctures too, thanks for sharing them.

Dawn Treader":2ichx5k0 said:
Looks like a nice ride that one. It's amazing the amount of untapped Bridleways and paths around here. Nice pctures too, thanks for sharing them.

Always fun to share a ride. Was quite wheezy and out of puff :oops: , and the legs knew they hadn't been out for a while. :facepalm:

Explored east of Chislehurst yesterday. It's pretty flat but there were a few decent'ish trails. Plenty more to explore over in Bexley Heath - whoever lives over there and knows the trails, I'd appreciate some hints if that's ok :)

Over at Foots Cray Meadows:

k60WTQ.jpg

4kdvZg.jpg

Up in Joyden's Wood (small but had it all to myself):

mDW39t.jpg

Ton's of dead ends and double backs hence the rather low average speed!

http://www.mapmyrun.com/workout/979135297

why are some people so sh1t?

Riding along Worthing promenade on saturday, as is my right and some old boy (and i do mean old) shouted "dick" at me and pointed at the road.

I still managed to have a nice ride though

Re:

Did he know you Max ? ;) hope all going well with you and yours :D
We must all catch up soon ! even just a quick bimble would be great :cool:
Mick

Har Har Mick. I nearly turned round and explained that as it was a shared use path all his shouting and swearing at me made him look like a c*nt. I made do with a v sign and "f you" to maintain my rhythm ;)

We're getting there, she's a right little tinker and into everything with a case of FoMO syndrome - fear of missing out!

Completely agree. Feel like I've got my legs back a little bit now, would love to show you that Eartham loop on a sunny morning

BobCatMax":1b26k3bs said:
...Completely agree. Feel like I've got my legs back a little bit now, would love to show you that Eartham loop on a sunny morning

C'mon, don't be shy, A little instagram told us you did a 90 mile loop on a retro based bike recently ;)

Back