rossi46

Dirt Disciple
:shock:

imag0261w.jpg

SPIDER :shock:

as it goes in our house

looks like a wolf spider , but might not be
good things to have around

Unfortunately, my other half (after she recovered from a near-anneurysm) made me show it the sharp end of this month's Cycle Active magazine, to the poor chap's detriment. I had to make sure my aim was true, though, as I was afraid if I didn't kill it instantly, the spider would take the magazine from me.

In the flesh (as it were), it looked like the glove from a fancy-dress gorilla costume :shock:

Anyway, he'll be catching flies for the angels now :p :p

Cut down a big tree recently ?, looks like the spiders i had in my garage and house after i got three trees cut down around the house, recon they were spiders that were normaly high in the trees, with the trees gone they moved into the house and garage, may be wrong though, just a theory.

:shock: I had a small spider in my bedroom the other day which the mrs wanted me to get rid of, i tried getting him on to my slipper to take him outside but he wouldnt play ball so had to kill it before he ran under something. I dont mind getting close but generally wont touch bugs anymore

But that is something else!

rossi46":2qrphhj1 said:
Unfortunately, my other half (after she recovered from a near-anneurysm) made me show it the sharp end of this month's Cycle Active magazine, to the poor chap's detriment. I had to make sure my aim was true, though, as I was afraid if I didn't kill it instantly, the spider would take the magazine from me.

In the flesh (as it were), it looked like the glove from a fancy-dress gorilla costume :shock:

Anyway, he'll be catching flies for the angels now :p :p

Thats a shame, i'd have shoved him outside.

jimihendrix":264j8e24 said:
Cut down a big tree recently ?, looks like the spiders i had in my garage and house after i got three trees cut down around the house, recon they were spiders that were normaly high in the trees, with the trees gone they moved into the house and garage, may be wrong though, just a theory.

Could be right, or dismantled something etc.?

I had a mate who demolished his years old shed and came across a massive white spider in the process (reckoned no sun? :? )
Said to be about 5'' across, maybe more

Nah nothing cut down or dismantled, recently, but that torrential rain yesterday may have drove him in, I reckon. He was a big lad, but what with it being Saturday evening and all, I didn't want to risk anything upsetting my 'plans' if you get my drift... ;)

Putting him outside would have just distracted my better half with thoughts of him getting back in and that would have been to the detriment of my weekend.

Not even Joe Tarantula get's that privledge :D

Back