A "hello!" and let you know..'94 Team Yo Eddy.

Thanks guys - but truly the great work and gratitude goes Si's way for not just building, but designing a damn fine machine.....the way it handles is bang on! The modern tyres and stoppers make it surefooted and planted whilst the traditional frame and geometry is lively, involving and inspiring. I love it!

Brocklander - sorry to hear it didn't quite fit - i had the challenge of finding one in a small enough size.... :LOL: Hope you find your excaliber soon dude!! :D

Serrotabob - yeah the red kinda threw me at first as was always used to seeing them at races with the blue ano. kit bolted up on them...but in the flesh it really does grab attention because the colour isn't what is obvious..if ya kinda get me...hahaha jeez i talk drivvle at times! haha Thanks for the props about the bike though....appreciated!

I'm a very proud owner and work is about to start on an orange (okay...so not as rare, but another fine steed from a different stable that I longed for when I was racing back in the 90's).

Si rode this bike at the national meet at Thetford in February. The grello colour is stunning.

Alright our kid, that's a super nice bike you've got there. A fellow black country bloke I see. Get some more photos up old bean.

Matt

Well done winning this ! I put the first and only other bid on this. Its an awesome bike , look after it ! :cool:

Woody - :cool: good choice mate! Sorry I beat you, but rest assured it has come to an adoring home.....but it will get used for its intended purpose as promised to Si! :)

New modern ('99) orange turned up today so thats getting to be my daily/mud plugger as the Yo is just for long sunny days exploring.

Cheers Matt, not far from yow mate......sunny QB :cool: Will be heading out this saturday with Stourbridge CC to go turn it's wheels again. More (dirty) photo's to follow! haha

Back