A grovel bike.....fastest build thread in the west!

Right mickey I'm taking the old leaking row boat tonight, see you in a couple of months, then I'll nick the bike, pedal it to the shoreline, back in the row boat due south to the Louvrre where I'll get the bastard hung up. An act that at first will seem to be in spite, but once art connoisseurs across the globe praise this breath of fresh air, scouring the lands to find this fleeting ghost of an artiste
Haha do it!... just me bring another old dawg over for me to mess with 👍 then this one's free to do as you please 🤣

Hmmm swear granny ring wasn't that close last time!!???
I doubt my paints that thick....oh well I'm sure it'll remove what it needs too..😂

IMG_20220529_225001_861.jpg

It'll be lucky if it's still welded together by the end of the next month, yes?
It's built for exploring the marsh where I live...often progress is thwarted by drainage ditches so I need a bike I can throw then jump over to! Don't want to treat anything too nice to that kind of life 😂

Anybody attempting a DIY paint job gets my vote. Thst plastering tape masking hS to be a first! Looking forward to seeing the finished article 😁
It's a bit tricky too much paint IE to wet it attacks the adhesive and gets all manky and you lose the detail! I will being doing it again...it's given me a bucket load of ideas and I figured some nifty stuff out too 👍 being a GT triple triangle it really makes it difficult with overspray and masking🤨

I doubt I'm the first to try it....I was actually looking for something even better to mask with... When I find that it'll be for the 26" BMX build! 😁

Back