For Sale A couple of Cannondales: CAAD5 with SRAM Force, 3.0 with SRAM Rival

Tamandua

Retro Guru
Recent purchases mean I sadly don't have space for these two bike anymore. Really wish I could hold on to them but don't have the space. Both are in Bristol and will give preference to collection but may be able to post if I can find a box.

I think the prices are fair but let me know if they are way off! Any questions please ask

First up is a CAAD5 56cm. £500

Refinished in candy purple with metallic base coat, really hard to photograph how great it looks in person. This has been my main road bike for a few years and has a few signs of wear but has been well looked after. One tiny dent that's hard to see in the top tube from someone knocking it when I locked it up the first week I had it. Also has a tiny chip on the top tube where I dropped an Allen key the other week (have included a photo of this). Everything for sale apart from saddle and pedals.

Frame: CAAD5 56cm
Fork Columbus Tusk Straight Full Carbon
Groupset: Sram Force 10 speed. 50/34, 11-28
Brakes: SRAM Red
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Rear wheel: Bontrager Paradigm Elite. Really lovely wheel, wide rim with DT Swiss 240 internals (not shown but will update photos asap)
Front Wheel: FSA
Tyres: Schwalbe One 28mm
Bars/Stem: 3T Erganova/ ITM
Seat/Seatpost: Fizik Antares/ brand-x alloy 27.2
Cables: Jagwire Pro

I do have a curved Columbus Tusk fork with alloy steerer if anyone prefers a more original curved look. It also has a little more steerer and allows 30mm of spacers

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZmmEzE5csaUArs1U6

Next up is a 3.0 in 55cm £400

Classic frame with horizontal dropouts. No cracks. Quite unusual for it's age in that it has a threadless steerer (1") and will take 28mm tyres and guards. Fork also has a steel steerer to dampen the ride. Rear dropouts have threaded rack/mudguard mounts. Frame has been powder coated in a really lovely matt blue (ral code tbc) There's a bit of uneven finish around the bottom of the seat tube but it's not really noticeable when built up. Currently set up in riser bar commuter mode but have also run it drop bar (until the cockpit got stolen !) See photos for various build set ups. It's light, fast and really fun to ride.

Frame: 3.0 55cm
Fork. Original alloy fork with steel steerer
Groupset. SRAM Rival 1 x 10 speed with 11-28 and 42 narrow wide chainring, currently set up SRAM flat bar shifter
Brakes: SRAM Rival with Tiagra Levers
Headset. Cane Creek / IDC 1" threadless
Rear wheel: Shimano RS
Front Wheel: Khamsin CX
Tyres: Gravelking 28mm
Bar/stem: Race face/ Controltech
Seat/Seatpost: Charge Spoon Reflective/ Brand-X Carbon 27.2

More photos including various builds https://photos.app.goo.gl/xp98e4mMwDuRmB2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.8 KB · Views: 78