A Bit of Retro Fun! Mr Crud

*** NOW BEEN CLAIMED ***
I have one if anyone wants it. Its a little bent from being fitted for donkeys years but the price is up to you. Just make a donation to my sons just giving page as he's doing the London to Paris ride this week for cure leukemia. Pm me if you want it.

Attachments

• 20220614_225352.jpg
    20220614_225352.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20220614_225359.jpg
    20220614_225359.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Talking of retro fun with Mr Crud..... I was out on the moors with him last weekend. He is 71 now and absolutely tore my legs off all afternoon.

That lad can still pedal a bike 🤪
Tell him to re-release crud bungs, he’d make a few quid it seems. Or to give them away free with mbuk again.

Don’t suppose anyone would like to donate me one to finish my three year build off? Definitely can’t be spending £25 on one!! 😂

Talking of retro fun with Mr Crud..... I was out on the moors with him last weekend. He is 71 now and absolutely tore my legs off all afternoon.

That lad can still pedal a bike 🤪
I'd love to ride with him just once, but I know I'd never be able to keep up with him lol 😆

I've just returned form the garage, clambered over a bike or two and reached down only to find that my finger went straight up the steerer of my Judy DH, damn it! I did find a crud claw still in it's packet in the cupboard though, £100? Anyone? No?

Someones bag of gold 💰 a better investment than bitcoin !!

They say you never truly own a Mr Crud crud bung, you are merely a custodian until the next generation take care of it.

37A194B5-933F-4B03-9C48-8C830B57F2D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back