Wanted 9spd triple chainset

russ77

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all, finally given in with the Truvativ chainset I got on my Kona and hoping someone can get me back on the road before the sun stops shining.

I’m after a nine speed triple chainset that’s not too worn out, please. Not too worried about the axle type as long as bottom brackets are readily available. Cheers, T..

Hi all, finally given in with the Truvativ chainset I got on my Kona and hoping someone can get me back on the road before the sun stops shining.

I’m after a nine speed triple chainset that’s not too worn out, please. Not too worried about the axle type as long as bottom brackets are readily available. Cheers, T..
what's wrong with the truvativ? Also, what length arms are you looking for and what chainring sizes?

I've got a Mega 9 Shimano one spare, think it's LX? Hollow Tech 1 but comes with smooth bb. PM me if you want more details.

Hi all. Someone had put spacers on the bottom bracket when I bought the bike and then tightened up the securing bolt enough that the non-drove side crank splines have been damaged. Because of this the crank comes loose and never tightens up fully in the first place.

I think the current set are 172.5mm but would have to check. They are Truvativ (FSA) GXP so the axle is attached to the drive side. I guess in an ideal world I’d replace just the damaged non-drive side crank arm since the other side and the bottom bracket are fine. Long shot though! T..

Hi all. Someone had put spacers on the bottom bracket when I bought the bike and then tightened up the securing bolt enough that the non-drove side crank splines have been damaged. Because of this the crank comes loose and never tightens up fully in the first place.

I think the current set are 172.5mm but would have to check. They are Truvativ (FSA) GXP so the axle is attached to the drive side. I guess in an ideal world I’d replace just the damaged non-drive side crank arm since the other side and the bottom bracket are fine. Long shot though! T..
In an ideal world that is the best solution I have two chain sets that I have been looking for a left n/d/s crank arm my experience is that a lot of sellers are asking more for the left arm than a tidy complete second hand set.
What model number is the one you have?

Back