!992 Marin pine mountain ,anygood ?

mrpedigree

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This bike has the usual problem i.e. its to big for me javascript:emoticon(';)')
Otherwise looks really good. Now that the seller is offering postage I expect it might get pricey.
Mark

Hi Mate and welcome....this is in the wrong section?.....I think?!!! Anyway...I have a 92 pine mountain and have to say underneath this one looks very very tidy.....but non original in a few ways. Nothing bad but deoere v brakes, altus chainset and stx/lx shifters....obvious upgrades so not bad at all! The wheels are worth £50 I would say so go for it :D

It's a pity about the upgrades.. Would probably achieve more if it was original so you might get it on the cheap bud ;)

Rich

Thanks for the help guys ,Love marins ...i never nor cant really get in to anything else ...had them back in the day and have never forgot :)

mrpedigree":o95ipou3 said:
Hi guys , i am after some of the bikes i once owned or aspired to in the 1990s ,can any of you guys tell me if this looks ok or not as i am bidding on it ?
Nobody will beat me on it haha
Thanks for your help
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300783345869? ... 1438.l2649

It's completly useless, I would cancel the bid if I was you;-)

I am annoyed he added the post bit to the listing, I am one of the
people who asked him if he would box it..

I am going to have to paint the 92 pine frame I have :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back